Behind this classic 1920’s cottage façade is a home full of character. A home that has been totally and tastefully renovated throughout. A home that has been much loved and one that will be hard to replace.
Generous accommodation includes 3 large bedrooms, a functional bright kitchen that looks out to the rear garden, a spacious living & dining room and a very generous family bathroom.
Outside the meticulously cared for garden has extensive decked spaces (partially undercover), a “proper” vegie garden, magical flower beds and a lawned area for your animal friends or perfect for young children. The single remote accessed garage has extra room for a work bench and the driveway could happily keep 2 cars off the street. A HUGE plus is the rear access to the property giving you the ability for more vehicular (or boat/caravan) parking.
This is a special home that will appeal to those looking for easy level living, a property close to the City of Launceston, close to the Launceston General Hospital and nearby to cafes, shops and public transport.
• 3 bedrooms, fully carpeted.
• Large bathroom + 2nd toilet off the laundry.
• Large kitchen with door out to decks.
• Quality appliances inc. 900mm stainless gas stove.
• Generous living area.
• Convenient electric heating/cooling
• Undercover and open decking.
• Stunning productive garden.
• Fully fenced.
• Dual accessed corner block.
• Single garage + space for workspace/storage.
• Easy drive or even walk to town.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System