Recently re-furbished to a very high standard, this 1930’s weatherboard home features 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom, full laundry and wet room along with flexible open plan living & dining spaces.
Enjoy abundant storage in the light filled kitchen along with lots of prep space and quality appliances.
New hardwood flooring is featured throughout the living areas and is complimented by the plush carpeting in the bedrooms and the contemporary monochrome colour palette will let you bring your own style to this home.
The deck + raised fire-pit area take full advantage of the north westerly aspect and the beautifully landscaped gardens provide enough space for every member of the family.
The home is in a fantastically handy location, equally close to supermarkets, speciality shops, cafes and schools and conveniently within walking distance to the Launceston General Hospital and the Launceston CBD.
• 3 carpeted bedrooms
• 1 family bathroom with stunning black & white tiled floor
• Thoughtfully designed kitchen + storage packed island bench
• Quality stainless kitchen appliances
• Freestanding wood heater + electric heating/cooling
• Combination of gorgeous hardwood flooring + carpet
• Timber mantles & feature grated fireplaces
• Off street parking for 2/3 cars
• Storage/garden shed
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.