Located on the west end of Balfour Street this charming C1890 weatherboard home cleverly marries Victorian character with a fabulous modern extension.
A traditional veranda welcomes you and a wide central hallway guides you down into the heart of the home.
Bathed in light from sliding doors that access the north facing deck you find the spacious living and dining areas and a smart contemporary kitchen with its stunning flamed granite topped island bench, flexible floor to ceiling storage and a 900mm freestanding Smeg gas cooker.
The private rear yard is wonderfully functional with its established herb plantings, raised garden beds and a selection of fruit trees on offer and the views across neighbouring rooftops and trees are just gorgeous.
The home is ideally located within strolling distance to cafes, retail shopping and the centre of Launceston and has the delightful green space of Brickfields Reserve also at your fingertips.
Additional property information.
• Unbeatable location in a quiet, wide street
• 3 generously sized bedrooms
• Fully renovated bathroom with bath, walk in shower and separate toilet
• Stunning indoor to outdoor living
• Ducted heating/ cooling + floor heating keeps you comfortable year round
• Original Baltic timber flooring meets modern polished concrete seamlessly
• North facing deck leads down to a productive garden
• 3 x raised garden beds fully planted for future harvest
• Garden shed
• Off street parking for 1 car
• Pretty city views
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Alarm System