A family home located in one of the prettiest pockets of Launceston is sure to pique the interest of many.
This fully modernised home with its large gracious rooms, stunning original flooring, impressive mantels, ceiling roses and feature timber fretwork, retains much of the old-world charm and is in one of Launceston's most tightly held areas.
A thoughtfully designed kitchen features high spec European appliances, loads of cupboards and benches perfect for those who love to cook.
The north-easterly aspect bathes this home in sun and the view from the living room out to the gardens is simply beautiful.
We all know that flexibility is the key to a good floor plan - 5 Richards Avenue has this covered. You have the choice of a 4th bedroom or a formal dining room without sacrificing important space for everyday family living.
• Soaring 12ft ceilings
• 3/4 bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Decorative fireplaces
• Built in cabinetry throughout – the enormous window seat being the standout.
• Comfort all year round with a whisper quiet ducted system
• Custom built raised garden beds – all fully planted out for a summer harvest
• Garaging for one car + open parking for a further 2
• Security system
The entire home is surrounded by English style gardens that look beautiful in any season and completing this wonderful picture is the convenient location, equally close to the shops, cafes and health facilities of Newstead and within walking distance to both excellent public and private schools.
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes