This home truly has it all covered. If luxury, creature comforts, spectacular views, and easy entertaining are on your list of wants for your next property, then this gorgeous home is an absolute must-see! In fact, it would cover just about everything on your list! Beautifully appointed throughout with quality appliances and fixtures, but one of the best features this 2003 master built home showcases are the amazing panoramic views across the Tamar Valley towards the mountains. Absolutely stunning and can be seen from all the living spaces plus the master bedroom. Each room offers generous proportions, complete with high ceilings, wide hallways and well thought out flowing floor plan. There is a distinct emphasis on being low maintenance while offering convenience and this is demonstrated with the inclusion of a fully ducted vacuum system and the fold away ironing station. Entertaining is super easy with multiple indoor spaces and outdoor decked areas. This is the ideal home for the whole extended family to come together or to enjoy time with friends!
• Floor heating throughout, including both bathrooms and kitchen.
• Designer kitchen complete with Miele appliances, granite benchtops and a butler's pantry.
• Two bathrooms, one with a spa bath, plus a powder room.
• Two reverse cycle air conditioners.
• Ducted vacuum system.
• Two car garage under the roofline with remote door and internal access to the home.
• Separate single car garage and workshop with remote control door, with electricity and plumbing connected.
• Security remote-controlled front entrance gate with intercom.
• Established gardens with a mix of Australian native and European flora, and also home to friendly native fauna.
• Large storage room adjacent to the garage with plenty of room for bikes or golf clubs!
• Supersize 0.2257ha block with a driveway that runs the length of the block to the single garage at the rear. Room to potentially
add an additional residence that would also enjoy the views (STCA)
• Quiet and private neighborhood that is close to Legana and Launceston for shops and schools.
• Surrounded by Tamar Valley wineries, and a short drive to Tamar Island, Velo, Grindelwald, and Cataract Gorge.
West Tamar Council Rates approx $2300 pa
Tas Water approx $1000 pa
Floor Size House approx 270m2
Single Garage approx 32m2
Double Garage approx 36m2
Land size approx 0.2257ha