Situated in the historical Midlands township of Ross, 7a Bond Street is a well built modern home which should appeal to a vast array of buyers.
If you are a family looking to establish roots in the Midlands or a 'tree changer' seeking a change of pace, this brick veneer Colorbond™ roofed home completed in 1999 would certainly be worthy of consideration.
Less than 5 minutes walk or drive from the Church Street services of Ross, 7a Bond Street offers the following:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master with walk in robe + built-in wardrobes in beds 2 & 3.
- Large open living room, acting as the focus point of the home.
- The home is heated via a fan-forced free-standing Saxon woodfire place.
- Kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stone bench tops, walk-in pantry & large induction cooktop.
- Family bathroom with 2 basin vanity + separate shower & jetted spa bath.
- Separate laundry with back yard access.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Rear undercover area within a secure yard surrounding the home.
- Connected to NBN, pay-tv + town services (water and sewer).
A large 5 bay Colorbond shed (part lock-up/part open) offers ideal storage options for four-wheel drives, caravan, trailers or farm machinery and complements the two smaller garden sheds as storage options.
The property is set on a large 3433m2 flat parcel of land which has easy access via the all-weather driveway. There is plenty space for parking or turning large machinery near the home. A low maintenance country style garden is established within the secure yard surrounding the home.
Bond Street is within walking distance to some of Ross' most renowned landmarks - the historical Man 'O' Ross Hotel, Ross Bridge and the impressive collection of Georgian stone buildings that are dotted along the street. Tourists and locals alike are always up for a walk along the Macquarie River or a visit to the iconic village bakery for a famous scallop pie or vanilla slice.
Ross is a 7-minute drive north to Campbell Town and is a leisurely 50 minute drive to Launceston. The public transport services between Launceston and Hobart pass through Ross daily.
For a modern home in the Midlands that you can move in to straight away, consider 7a Bond Street Ross. Contact Nick Hay for more information about this property.
Council Rates: $950 per year
Water Rates: $240 per quarter
Year Built: 1999
Land Size: 0. 3433ha (0.848 acre) approx.
House Size: 133 m2 (14.3 Squares)
Roof Material: Colorbond™
Wall Material: Brick Veneer.
Zoning: General Residential .
Council: Northern Midlands Council
Rental Estimate: $400 to $450 per week
If you cannot view the property, we are able to offer virtual inspections and if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier please let us know.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Water Tank