Perfectly positioned along the Bass Highway and within easy walking distance to Wivenhoe amenities sits this tastefully modernised, three-bedroom home.
Offering a flexible floor plan to suit an astute investor, first home buyer or the growing family, here you will enjoy the northern aspect and the blue waters of Bass Strait.
- Centrally located kitchen with quality appliances and double sink
- Cosy, formal lounge with the added benefit of a spacious rumpus room at the rear
- Three well-sized bedrooms, office and sunroom
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Neutral tones throughout with pops of colour and character features
- Established gardens, off-street parking and two water tanks
This property has been renovated with quality in mind and respect to the original features – here you could simply move in and enjoy.
Wivenhoe amenities including restaurants, bakery and IGA are within walking distance and Burnie’s CBD is only a few minutes’ drive away.
Feel free to contact the team at Howell Property Group to arrange an inspection.
Year Built: 1910.
Land Size: 721sqm approx.
Building Size : 88 m2 (9.472 squares) approx.
Roof Materials: Galvanised Iron.
Wall Material: Cladding.
Rental Estimate: $380 to $450 per week.
If you are unable to view the property, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time, if there is anything that we can do to assist with making your buying experience, please let us know.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank