Offered for sale 'Walk-In/Walk-Out' (minus personal effects) ‘Herbs Hideaway’, 10 Flintstone Drive is a well-maintained entry level property providing the new owner with an ideal base for a weekend and/or extended stay in the pristine Central Highlands of Tasmania.
Set within the community of Flintstone and constructed in 1971, ‘Herbs Hideaway’ has recently been re-painted (internally & externally) and is only a short drive to Pumphouse Bay boat launching ramp and Arthurs Lake Store.
The property offers the following:
• Master bedroom & 2 slightly smaller bunk rooms - ideal accommodation for the family and/or extended family. Master bedroom offering space for a queen size mattress with
2 sets of bunk beds in the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms.
• Open plan kitchen/dining with Simpson stovetop and under bench storage space.
• Relaxing living room with a large in-built woodfire which also acts as the focal point of the shack.
• Good-size bathroom with shower recess; toilet and wet room (upon entering the shack).
• Single car lock-up garage and lock-up garden shed - ideal for off-season storage of the boat or firewood.
• Side off-street parking for the boat trailer and/or four-wheel drive upon the flat grassed 672 sqm parcel of land.
• Connected to 1 above ground storage tank and a small galvanised iron tank (water catchment from the garage) and town sewerage.
• Surrounded by established shacks along Flintstone Drive.
• Only a short drive to Pumphouse Bay boat launching ramp or 15 minutes to the Arthurs Dam launching ramp.
The Arthurs Lake community is made-up of holiday makers who venture up to the Central Highlands for the trout fishing season and permanent residents who live around the Lake in the villages of Flintstone, Wilburville and Morass Bay. Arthurs Lake is a man-made reservoir which was created in the 1920s by the Hydro-Electric Commission of Tasmania who dammed Upper Lake River, Blue Lake and Sand Lake as well as Morass Marsh. The Arthurs Lake community is serviced by the general store/service station which is only a short drive from this property. The Central Highlands is world renowned for trout fishing and 24 Flintstone Drive is only a short drive to the following lakes:
• Great Lake (Miena): 15 minutes (23 km)
• Woods Lake: 40 minutes (19 km)
• Lake Sorell: 50 minutes (42.5km)
Only a 70 minute drive from Launceston CBD and Launceston Airport this property could quite easily become your trout fishing base for chasing the allusive trout or relax and take clear in the clean Central Highlands air.
'Herbs Hideaway' at 10 Flintstone Drive, Flintstone is an ideal entry-level shack for the Central Highlands.
To arrange an inspection, feel free to contact Nick Hay at Howell Property Group.
Title Reference 132569/64
Property ID: 5005097
Council Rates: $TBA p/y approx. Central Highlands Council.
Year Built: 1971
Land Size: 0.0672 sqm (0.166 acre) approx.
Building Size: 73 m2 (7.85 Squares) approx.
Roof Material: Galvanised Iron™.
Wall Material: Cement Sheet.
Zoning: 12.0 Low Density Residential
Rental Estimate: $220 to $250 per week.
Council: Central Highlands Council.
If you cannot view the property in person, we are offering virtual inspections. If there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier please let us know.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Secure Parking
- Water Tank