Positioned at the end of very private Sanden Street is this great brick home. It offers an immense amount of storage and flexibility within its floorplan along with 3 bedrooms and multiple bathrooms.
A modern kitchen adjoins the open plan lounge and dining space and with it’s pretty leafy views to the East along with loads of light and sun, it is an inviting space to cook in.
A large deck at the front of the property will be just the spot for BBQing or catching the last rays of sun during the shorter autumn months. Surrounding the deck is lawn, established gardens and pathways – good all-round outdoor spaces for children and pets.
Walk up to St George’s Square for lush park lands & local shopping or down to Alps & Amici for food, wine, coffee & locally grown produce. Also within walking distance from this home is the Launceston Aquatic Centre and the central hub of the city.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms + extra toilets
- Modern kitchen with views
- Cosy wood heater + convenient electric heating/cooling
- Multiple areas for extra storage throughout
- Large deck in low maintenance gardens
- Short walk to local cafes/grocers/salons/florists
- In area for East Launceston Primary School (public)
- Walk to Launceston Church Grammar & Scotch Oakburn schools
- Available now
- Flexible lease term 3-6 months
- NBN Ready
- Pets may be considered upon application
Inspections are by appointment only. To arrange an inspection, please contact our office on 63 10 8320.