To the point
• 4 bedrooms all with built ins & main with ensuite
• Quality farmhouse style kitchen
• Large family bathroom
• Supersized open plan living room
• Wood heater + ducted heating/cooling
• 5kw solar
• North-Easterly aspect capturing beautiful views and all-day sun
• Expansive undercover verandas
• Established raised garden & composting beds
• Fully fenced
• Garaging for up to 6 cars
In more detail
This eye-catching large family home on a private acreage of 7.60ha has been built to embrace both easy country-style living and a small acreage tree change opportunity.
Featuring ample space within the home with vast timber floors flowing out to wide undercover verandas around all four sides of the house, well set up vegetable plots, and endless potential for outdoor projects, this well-equipped property allows for the simpler and quieter day to day life you have been dreaming of.
Solar panels will keep your power costs down and with the large woodfire and dedicated vegetable gardens a more sustainable way of living is a definite possibility.
The well serviced town of Beaconsfield is within walking distance and Launceston is just 40mins away by car. You are also within easy reach of some of Northern Tasmania’s most recognised vineyards, forest reserves and favourite beaches.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank