Offered for sale with an extensive list of fixtures to remain, ‘Fly Camp’, 24 Flintstone Drive is a well-maintained property providing an ideal base for the weekend and/or extended stays in the pristine Central Highlands of Tasmania. Set within the community of Flintstone, ‘Fly Camp’ is only a short drive to Pumphouse Bay boat launching ramp and Arthurs Lake Store; offering the following:
• Two comfortable bedrooms and a larger rumpus room; offering accommodation for the extended family. Master bedroom offering space for a queen size mattress, bunk beds in the second bedroom and third large rumpus room.
• Open plan kitchen complete with timber cabinetry and good quality kitchen appliances.
• Relaxed lounge space with enclosed fan-forced Saxon woodfire and ducted heat transfer system throughout 85 square meters of floor space.
• Good-size bathroom, utility room (ideal fishing rod storage) and separate laundry/washroom.
• Single car lock-up garage complete with internal lockable access.
• Enclosed BBQ area; leading to secure timber deck and fenced area; ideal for pets and/or children to play during stays at the property.
• Side and front off-street parking for the boat trailer and/or four-wheel drive upon the flat well-maintained grassed 559 sqm parcel of land.
• Connect to two above ground storage tanks and town sewerage.
• Surrounded by established shacks along Flintstone Drive.
• Only a short drive to Pumphouse Bay boat launching ramp or 15 minutes to the Arthurs Dam launching ramp.
Arthurs Lake community is made-up of holiday makers who venture-up the Central Highlands for the trout fishing season and permanent residents who live around the Lake in the villages of Flinstone, Wilburville and Morass Bay. Arthurs Lake is a man-made reservoir which was created in the 1920s by the Hydro-Electric Commission of Tasmania dammed Upper Lake River, Blue Lake and Sand Lake as well as Morass Marsh. The Arthurs Lake community are serviced with the general store/service station which is only a short drive from this property. The Central Highlands is world renowned for trout fishing and 24 Flintstone Drive is only a short drive to the following lakes:
• Great Lake (Miena): 15 minutes (23 km)
• Woods Lake: 40 minutes (19 km)
• Lake Sorell: 50 minutes (42.5km)
Only an 1hr and 10mins from Launceston CBD and Launceston Airport; it could quite easily become your trout fishing base for chasing the allusive trout or relax to take clear in the Central Highlands air.
To arrange an inspection, feel free to contact Nick Hay at Howell Property Group.
If you are unable to view the property, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time, if there is anything that we can do to assist with making your buying experience, please let us know.
Title Reference 132569/71
Property ID: 5005177
Council Rates: $790 p/y approx. Central Highlands Council.
Year Built: 1971
Land Size: 0.0559 sqm (0.138 acre) approx.
Building Size: 85 m2 (9.14 Squares) approx.
Roof Material: Colorbond™.
Wall Material: Imitation Weatherboard ™.
Zoning: 12.0 Low Density Residential
Council: Central Highlands Council.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Water Tank