The simple floorplan offers 2 bedrooms, a roomy lounge area and a large dine in kitchen with open fire place. Primed for a new lease of life with unrivalled scope to renovate, or extend (STCA), this home would make an excellent first home or investment.
Front and rear covered verandahs keep the house cool in the summer and protect the house from winter rains.
Outside you will appreciate low maintenance yard that could be so easily transformed into your own inner-city oasis – room for parking off street is also a bonus.
Embrace the central location of 13 Walter Street, just minutes to local shops, cafes, restaurants, Launceston General Hospital and public transport.
• 2 bedrooms
• Bathroom, with bath and laundry facilities
• Open plan kitchen/dining with doors out to side verandah
• Flat, low maintenance yard
• Off street parking for up to 2 cars
• Garden shed
• Secluded street with minimal vehicle movement
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area