The soon to be former home of Howell Property Group, 61 Cameron St, provides for fully featured open plan office tenancy whilst thoughtfully maintaining the heritage value of this historic property. This tenancy has been completely refit only 18 months ago and presents as new.
The western wing of the former Northern Club, this space readily provides open plan working area, as well as a separate meeting room, lunchroom with kitchenette and toilets complete with shower.
The quality of fitout is exceptional in all of these spaces with built in desks supplying ample power and connectivity, FOB/passcode entry and Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry short hand dryers in both toilets. Included in the open plan area is a ROOM Phone Booth that allows for taking calls or working in privacy.
- Key inner city location, 200 m from Brisbane St Mall
- Large open plan work area with built in desks
- Network connections and ample power at every desk
- Large storage area below office
- Reception area with front counter
- FOB / passcode entry
- 1 x car parking space
- Air conditioning and heating in each room
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave & dishwasher
- Two unisex toilets and shower, Dyson airblade in both
Body Corporate: $2,757
Council Rates: $2,254
Land Tax: $776
Tas Water: $1,908
To learn more about this property, contact Andy or Ben at Howell Property Group.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective customers are advised to carry out their own investigations.