This 1950s family home is conveniently located in the heart of Newstead offering spacious, and light filled living areas for the whole family to enjoy. The property has many original features with additions of new carpets and freshly polished floorboards giving an update to an already magnificent property.
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Freshly painted throughout
- Original 1950s features including feature sandstone fireplace
- Large living and dining areas
- 2 large outside under cover areas
- Abundance of under house storage
- Single car lockable garage
- Well maintained and established gardens
The property is conveniently located close to local schools such as Scotch Oakburn junior and senior campuses, Queechy high and St Thomas More’s primary, as well as being close to local cafes and a only a short drive to the Newstead shopping precinct. Whilst also being located across the road from the Newstead reserve.
- Available now
- NBN connected
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sorry pets not suitable
Please contact our office on 6310 8320 to register your interest and arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes