To the point -
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms – ensuite + family
• Expansive decking with access from the living room + main bedroom
• Combination electric and cosy wood heating
• Formal & informal living rooms
• 8m x 3.4m indoor heated pool
• Security alarm
• Humidity & airflow system
• Solar electric front gate with remote
• Double remote access garage
• Spacious driveway – off street parking for up to 3 cars
• Low maintenance private gardens
• Fully fenced for pets + a large run area
• Solar panel system totalling 10.7kW
• Annual rates $2,573 (approx.)
In more detail -
Built in 1992 this brick & aluminum home is low maintenance, warm in the winter & cool in the summer and with the solar panel system (10.7Kw) you should notice a dent in those electricity bills!! A humidity and air flow system has been installed for extra comfort.
The large block (2,158m2) lends itself perfectly for those looking for privacy, space and a quiet slice of Grindelwald living and you are only a 5-minute drive to the popular and very well serviced Launceston suburb of Legana.
The house itself offers so much. Light and bright living spaces open out to expansive elevated decking and those serene bush views with a glimpse of the Tamar River estuary and Ben Lomond in the distance offer something beautiful to look at always.
Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms (main with walk in robe), a large family bathroom that has direct access to the pool room, a main bedroom ensuite (+ large corner spa) a kitchen with a phenomenal garden view and formal + informal living spaces.
Now let’s talk about the pool – 8m x 3.4m, and up to 2m deep. Fully enclosed and heated with a fully bricked wide pool deck and direct access to the family bathroom – no drippy footprints to walk through the house!
The mature garden is expansive – a combination of low maintenance (mostly native) trees and shrubs, the all-important lemon tree and 3 ready to go raised garden beds. Enclosed and pet friendly also with a large dog run area. The garden is a haven for bird life, with a diverse array of feathered visitors, from colourful songbirds to parrots and the occasional kookaburra.
The close proximity to Legana & 20 minutes further on to Launceston means you can live in quiet bush like surrounds and have shopping and services convenience almost at the same time.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels