This beautifully maintained modern home is an opportunity for the weekender, principal home and/or rental potential in the Central Highlands hub of Miena. Set upon the corner of Jones Road and Trout Crescent; 2 Trout Crescent is only minutes from the Central Highlands Lodge and Miena Community Centre and a short drive to The Great Lake Hotel/Miena Village store/service station and Swan Bay boat launching ramp.
Circa 2012, this Colorbond™ home offers the following:
• Three spacious queen size bedrooms; all complete with built-in wardrobes.
• Expansive living/dining area with locally sourced timber bar. The area is warmed by a Saxon free-standing fan forced wood fire and Dakin reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
• Practical designed kitchen with ample under bench cupboard storage and quality Linea wall-oven, gas cooktop and range hood. A dishwasher cabinet has been designed into the kitchen cabinetry.
• Utility room with laundry corner with rear access to a wood storage shed.
• North facing timber deck along the front of the home; ideal for morning coffees or afternoon wines in the sun admiring the relaxing bush surrounds of the Central Highlands.
• Large Colorbond™ 8x10m lock-up workshop/garage; ideal for boats/trailer/caravans.
• Connected to NBN Satellite.
• Connected mains power, three water tanks (2 x 10,000 litres and 1x 2000 litres) and septic sewer system.
• Large level and cleared 1552m2 approx. block with dual access from Jones Road and Trout Crescent with all-weather circular driveway and low maintenance native garden upon the block.
Miena is in heart of the Tasmanian Central Highlands and is most popular for holiday makers and permanent residents with Great Lake the major attraction. Named after the Aboriginal place for ‘lagoon-like’, Miena and surrounding communities (Liawenee and Waddamana) have strong Aboriginal presence and introduced trout to Great Lake in 1890s. In 1911, the Hydro-Electric Commission of Tasmania constructed three dam walls to provide water supply to the nearby Waddamana Power Station and formed the current lake of Great Lake. Miena has the largest population of permanent residents of the Central Highlands communities and is the centre of the major fishing lakes such as Arthurs Lake, Penstock Lagoon or Little Pine Lagoon.
Touch of modern living in the 'High-Country ' 2 Trout Crescent Miena is a beautifully maintained property and worth your inspection.
If you are unable to view the property, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time, if there is anything that we can do to assist with making your buying experience, please let us know.
Council Rates: $976 p/y approx. Central Highlands Council.
Year Built: 2012
Land Size: 0.1552 Ha (0.383 acre) approx.
Dwelling: 98 m2 (10.54 Squares) approx.
Garage: 80 m2 (6.78 Squares) approx.
Roof Material: Colorbond™.
Wall Material: Colorbond™
Zoning: 12.0 Low Density Residential
Rental Estimate: $370 to $420 per week
Council: Central Highlands Council.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Pay TV Access
- Water Tank