Welcome to 37 Tanner Drive in Legana – the perfect family property just 20 minutes’ drive north of Launceston.
To the point.
• 4 spacious bedrooms – plenty of room for your growing family or guests
• Recently renovated Ensuite + family bathroom
• Energy efficient double-glazed windows and heat pump hot water
• Open plan living/dining
• A substantial 2340m2 allotment with stunning all-day sun, northerly aspect
• Gorgeous kitchen with views out to the back yard and beyond
• Large free standing wood heater
• Heat transfer system
• Undercover rear deck
• Mature, fully landscaped gardens
• Shed + weatherproof wood storage
• Ample space for a boat or caravan
• Solar panels
• Lock up garage for 1 car
• Carport parking for 2 cars
In more detail.
On entry to this home your attention is naturally drawn through the spacious foyer (with built in storage) and out to the open plan living/dining which connects directly to a sprawling back yard with views to the Tamar River.
Accommodation sees 4 carpeted bedrooms, an ensuite + family bathroom and as previously mentioned, an open concept living and dining area, and of course a kitchen. And what a kitchen it is, with timeless white subway tiles, white joinery and paintwork complimented by black hardware – in style always!
There is storage galore in the kitchen with loads of drawers & cupboards + bench space. Quality appliances have been used throughout and the 900mm gas cooktop will be just perfect for any culinary enthusiasts.
You will just love the large fully landscaped allotment - 2340m2 of flat outdoor paradise perfectly suited to the green thumbs, sports nuts and those who just love to spend time outside. Entertaining all year round is also possible with a large fully covered deck off the living/dining rooms.
Legana has a strong community feeling and is perfectly suited to young families, has all the amenities you look for in a suburb and will even have its own primary school due for completion 2024/25. Along with the school comes a community sports precinct which will enhance both school and community facilities and added to this supermarkets, cafes, medical facilities and specialty shops.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels