Offered walk-in/walk-out including all personal affects pictured.
This modern steel framed Colorbond™ home is ideally positioned to admire the views towards Tea Tree Bay, Arthurs Lake. Constructed in 2008 and held by the current owners since 2014 this 3-bedroom home with an additional 1-bedroom cabin/humpy, has plenty of options as a principal residence or Highlands getaway.
Set on a level 4163 sqm parcel of land the home is double storey and offers the following:
- An open plan living area which is warmed by a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning unit + free-standing fan forced wood fire.
- Large 2-way bathroom with double shower recess, toilet & vanity.
- Master bedroom with a queen-size mattress & two spacious built-in wardrobes.
- Good sized 2nd bedroom with a set of bunk beds & a 3rd bedroom (at ground level) - ideal guest accommodation.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop & relatively new Hisense refrigerator.
- Large deck & clothes drying room accessed from the living room with north-western views of Arthurs Lake - perfect spot for entertaining family & friends.
- Laundry, second toilet & lock-up single garage on the ground level.
- Sheltered timber BBQ area with table setting & BBQ.
- Connected to a 12500L main house water tank; plus 2x10000L spare water tanks - including a submersible pump & hoses for water transfer & a 1000L water tank off garden
roof for house water but can be used to transfer water from the lake if required – petrol water transfer pump & hoses included.
- Septic sewer system for waste water.
Storage options are a plenty with a shipping container, lock-up woodshed and carport offering ideal off-season storage of the fishing boat and fishing gear.
The 1-bedroom humpy/cabin is an ideal overflow guest accommodation with an adjoining workshop and enclosed wildlife proof vegetable patch. Home grown raspberry jam is a specialty of the owner.
Tea Tree Bay can be viewed from this address, the Arthurs Lake Dam boat launching ramp is only a short 10 minute’s drive away.
The Arthurs Lake community comprises of holidaymakers who venture up to the central highlands for the trout fishing season along with permanent residents who live around the Lake in Flintstone, Wilburville and Morass Bay.
Arthurs Lake is a man-made reservoir created in the 1920s by the Hydro-Electric Commission of Tasmania by damming Upper Lake River, Blue Lake, Sand Lake, and Morass Marsh. The Arthurs Lake community is serviced by the general store/service station which is only a short drive from this property.
The central highlands are world-renowned for trout fishing and 53 Arthurs Lake Road is only a short drive to the following lakes:
- Great Lake (Miena): 19 minutes (23 km)
- Woods Lake: 40 minutes (19 km)
- Bradys Lake/Bronte Park: 50 minutes (68 km)
- Lake Sorell: 50 minutes (42.5km)
All you need to pack your clothes and hook up the boat trailer and head up to 53 Arthurs Lake Road, Wilburville which soon could be yours.
To arrange an inspection feel free to contact Nick Hay at Howell Property Group.
If you are unable to view the property, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time, if there is anything that we can do to assist with making your buying experience, please let us know.
Property ID: 7424957
Council Rates: $1022 p/y approx. Central Highlands Council.
Year Built: 2008
Land Size: 0.4163 Ha (1.0287 acre) approx.
Roof Material: Colorbond™
Wall Material: Colorbond™
Zoning: Low-Density Residential
Council: Central Highlands Council.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us, and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquries to verify this information.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank
- Grey Water System