This fully renovated 2-storey, 4-bedroom townhouse is perfectly positioned in sought after East Launceston, on the bus route but close enough to the city to walk, near by to both public and private schools, cafes and grocers - the location could not be any better.
Situated above road level, the home is surrounded by established gardens that provide you with privacy and something beautiful to look at from most windows in the house.
A gorgeous kitchen looks out into the greenery of the back yard, has fabulous appliances, stone benchtops and loads of cupboard space.
The bedrooms are upstairs, feature cosy carpets and beds 2 & 3 have built-in wardrobes – the master bedroom offers an ensuite and walk in robe.
With carport parking for 2 and a low maintenance but very pretty yard 4 Abbott Street would be a lovely place to call home.
- 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with a second living or office
- Modern bathrooms + powder room on ground floor
- Quality Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances
- Hardwood flooring, tiling + carpet throughout
- Covered deck with delicious views, spa & plenty of space to BBQ
- Private grassy back garden space
- Private outdoor entertaining area with hot tub
- Carport parking for 2
- Bus route on your doorstep or walk to town
- Available now
- NBN ready
Inspections are by appointment only. To arrange an inspection, please contact our office on 6310 8320.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes