Beautifully presented and maintained, 'Koek-Koek Kastle' offers an opportunity for the weekender, principal home and/or rental potential in the Central Highlands hub of Miena. Nestled along Berry Drive, this property is perfectly located in 'trout fishing country' as Central Highlands Lodge; The Great Lake Hotel/Miena Village store/service station and Swan Bay boat launching ramps only minutes from this address.
Build in 1984, 'Koek-Koek Kastle' is offered for sale 'Walk-In/Walk-Out' (minus personal effects); so all you need is your fishing gear, food supplies and you will be able to watch the world pass you by.
• Four spacious queen size bedrooms with beds and mattresses.
• Expansive kitchen dining area- quality Westinghouse/Whirlpool kitchen appliances, pantry plus plenty of kitchen cabinet, six-seater dining table and breakfast bar with stools. This spacious room is warmed by a Maxiheat free-standing fan forced wood heater.
• Relaxed timber lined lounge room; warmed by a second Maxiheat free-standing wood heater. Quality armchairs and coffee table. Three of the bedrooms are accessed from the lounge room.
• A good size utility room just off the kitchen leading into the large bathroom/laundry. The property is connected to a gas hot water system
• Wet/mud room and a well-designed wood storage room.
• Quaint wetly facing timber deck; ideal for morning coffees or afternoon wines in the sun.
• Large Colorbond™ 10*6m lock-up workshop/garage; ideal for boats/trailer/caravans.
• Connected to VAST antenna for television.
• Connected mains power, a large concrete Water Tank and septic sewer system.
• Large level and cleared 2262 sqm block offering potential for construction of second dwelling in the backyard and/or second storage shed for housing the fishing boat during the off-season.
Miena is in heart of the Tasmanian Central Highlands and is most popular for holiday makers and permanent residents with Great Lake the major attraction. Named after the Aboriginal place for ‘lagoon-like’, Miena and surround communities (Liawenee and Waddamana) have strong Aboriginal presence and introduced trout to Great Lake in 1890s. In 1911, the Hydro-Electric Commission of Tasmania constructed three dam walls to provide water supply to the nearby Waddamana Power Station and formed the current lake of Great Lake. Miena has the largest population of permanent residents of the Central Highlands communities and is the centre of the major fishing lakes such as Arthurs Lake, Penstock Lagoon or Little Pine Lagoon.
‘Koek Koek Kastle’ is a beautifully maintained property in the Central Highlands. All you need is to pack you bag and you will be ready to move into the ‘High Country’ at 52 Berry Drive Miena.
If you are unable to view the property, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time, if there is anything that we can do to assist with making your buying experience, please let us know.
Council Rates: $TBA p/y approx. Central Highlands Council.
Year Built: 1984
Land Size: 0.2262 Ha (0.559 acre) approx.
Dwelling: 144 m2 (15.5 Squares) approx.
Garage: 96 m2 (10.5Squares) approx.
Roof Material: Galvanised Iron.
Wall Material: Metal Cladding
Zoning: 12.0 Low Density Residential
Council: Central Highlands Council.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- Ducted Heating
- Pay TV Access
- Water Tank
- Grey Water System