At its core 455 Wellington Street is a two storey weatherboard house perched on the top of a ~900m2 block on one of Launceston’s key thoroughfares.
Looking a little further the properties sealed rear carpark and existing permitted use for Business and Professional Services provides the opportunity for continued commercial use.
The carpark, taking up some 450m2 of the lower half of the lot, also provides the opportunity for further development of the property (STCA).
Whatever your intended end use for the property may be its positioning between Kings Meadows and the Launceston CBD will see you well placed to service or enjoy all that Launceston has to offer.
This opportunity provides both developers and owner occupiers an excellent chance to get a head start in 2023.
- Existing permitted use for Business and Professional Services
- Parking for 11 vehicles at rear
- Located on high exposure arterial road
- Stained glass feature windows throughout
- Functional floorplan over 2 levels, historically utilised as professional rooms
- Opportunities for further development (STCA)
- NBN ready
For more information on this property please contact Andy or Ben at Howell Property Group.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.