Immaculately presented inside and out this property has been a labour of love over the past 20 years.
Updated throughout with polished floorboards, German double-glazed windows and much more this property is ready to move in or would be a great investment opportunity.
Accommodating 2 good sized bedrooms both east facing allowing generous morning sunlight to both the rooms and master offering built in wardrobes.
Positioned privately off the street with beautifully presented gardens with views over towards the Launceston CBD and Heritage Forest.
36 Crawford Street is in close proximity to Launceston CBD, Heritage Forest, Mowbray shopping precinct, The University of Tasmania Inveresk campus and the Australian Maritime College.
- 2/3 Bedrooms with option for one to be a study
- Renovated bathroom with free standing bath and open shower
- German double-glazed windows throughout
- Floor heating in the bathroom
- Double block out blinds proving the ultimate privacy
- Equipped with heat transfer system
- Fully equipped with home security system
- Established gardens throughout the property
- Views over Heritage Forest and towards the West Tamar
- Positioned close to both the University of Tasmania Inveresk Campus and the Australian maritime College
- All day sunlight with an East/West orientation
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.