Oozing so much 1950’s street appeal this 3 bedroom home has had literally everything updated. Fully re-wired, re-plumbed, new double-glazed windows throughout, a quality internal renovation, and the addition of a spacious, remote accessed 2 car garage.
The open plan living/dining areas showcase beautiful original hardwood floors and the galley style kitchen features quality cooking appliances, dishwasher and a convenient European laundry. Pair all of this with three generous bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes and quality carpeting) and a sleek modern bathroom and you have every box ticked.
A perfect blend of space and style, located in popular Summerhill with its host of services close by for your convenience – excellent schooling, both public and private, parklands, supermarkets, medical facilities, pharmacies and specialty shops along with easily accessed public transport to Launceston - makes this property a must to inspect.
• 3 bedrooms + central family bathroom + extra toilet
• Large windows provide loads of light and sunshine
• Tastefully decorated in a timeless neutral palette
• Custom dining room seating with storage under
• Quality furnishings and fittings
• Sunny westerly facing deck and garden
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling
• 2 car garage with remote access
• West Launceston Community Park on the doorstep
• St. Patricks College & Summerdale Primary within walking distance
• Prospect Vale Market Place and Olde Tudor just minutes away
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.