The QV Tower located at 11 High Street it is one of the Launceston’s most prominent buildings, and keystone for the one of the North’s premier medical precincts.
Beneath the ground level of the tower lies approx. 750m2 of untapped potential. Level B1 may have a number of uses on an as is basis, however, owners are eager to engage with potential occupants on development of the level to complement the existing works being completed on the upper levels of the tower.
Howell Property Group is pleased to invite enquiries on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the ongoing evolution of one of Launceston’s most prominent properties.
- Minutes from Launceston CBD
- Zoning ‘Urban Mixed Use’ (15.0)
- NBN ready
- Elevator access from ground level
- Direct access to level at front of property
- 2 sets of separate male and female toilets
- Previous Kitchen and Cafeteria level of the Queen Victoria hospital
- Potential for development in partnership with landlord
To learn more about this property, contact Andy or Ben at Howell Property Group.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.