Those in the market will know that warehousing is presently in short supply, centrally located even more so.
This 275m space located in central Invermay, in proximity to the Inveresk precinct and arterial Invermay Rd, has recently been refurbished by owner to provide toilet and plumbing amenities and high bay roller door access off an internal driveway.
- Clear span warehouse with 5m height
- Zoning 24.0 Light Industrial
- High bay roller door access
- Heavy duty concrete floor throughout
- LED high bay lights
- Newly installed toilet and sink
- Pallet racking shown in photos can be available with the property if required
Outgoings (estimated based on previous financial year)
Land Tax: $1,222
Council Rates: $1,425
To learn more about this property, contact Andy or Ben at Howell Property Group.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.