The QV Tower located at 11 High Street it is one of the Launceston’s most prominent buildings, and keystone for the one of the North’s premier medical precincts.
Howell Property is pleased to offer to the market a secure, high spec medical fit out, 300 sqm tenancy situate on Level 3 of the Tower, only minutes from the Launceston CBD.
Access is provided via x2 elevators and stairs with tenancy enjoying dedicated Male / Female / Accessible toilets and parents’ room. Tenancy includes reception and waiting room, 4 consulting rooms, lab, surgery, and recovery ward as well as staff amenities and multiple storage rooms. Scenic views of Windmill Hill or North Esk river and surrounds can be enjoyed throughout the property.
- Elevator access from ground floor
- Secure auto door access
- Ducted air conditioning
- NBN Ready
- Medical grade surge protected power outlets
- Sinks in all treatment rooms
- Operating theatre with adjoining scrub room and recovery ward
- Dedicated medical grade lab with plumbed gas
- Restricted carded access on all doors
- Motion sensor lighting throughout
- Zoning ‘Urban Mixed Use’ (15.0)
- Signage available on building directories
- Car space provided as a part of lease
- Available March 2022
Outgoings: (previous financial year)
- Outgoings: $3,928.31
- Centre Costs: $1,244.79
To learn more about this property, contact Andy or Ben at Howell Property Group.
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.