What an opportunity to secure a great property in an equally great location!
Situated on a secure flat block within an easy walk to the Olde Tudor shopping precinct this brick home will offer its new owners 3 bedrooms, a combined kitchen & dining area and a centrally located bathroom with a separate toilet.
The low maintenance rear garden provides plenty of space for children and pets to enjoy the outdoors and the patio and decked areas will be just perfect for summertime BBQs.
With all the services and conveniences that Prospect has to offer, easily accessed public transport to Launceston, private & public schools nearby, specialty shops, supermarkets, and medical services on your doorstep you will just love living in this family friendly suburb.
Additional property details.
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Outdoor entertaining spaces with direct access from the kitchen
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Lovely sunny home
• Low maintenance rear yard
• Garden shed
• Carport for 1 car + open space for 2 others
• St. Patricks College, Prospect High School & Summerdale Primary within walking distance
• Prospect Vale Market Place and Olde Tudor just minutes away
• Currently leased until April 25th, 2022
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area