Nestled amongst natural bushland and cleared paddocks, this property offers you low maintenance acreage living whilst still being close by to the charming rural community of Lilydale.
An ideal tree-change property with the family friendly 3-bedroom home sitting on 16 acres of sloping and flat land overlooking the expansive farming areas.
Additional features include:
• 3 bedrooms, carpeted & all with built in wardrobes
• Large modern fully tiled bathroom
• Loads of room for the boat or caravan
• Zoned Rural Resource
• Polished hardwood floors throughout living areas
• Updated timber kitchen
• Convenient 2nd toilet in laundry
• Large L-shaped open plan living with wood heater
• Uninterrupted tranquil views from every window
• Extensive concreted driveway/parking area
• Walled lawn area just perfect for children or pets
• 30,000L (approx) rainwater tank
• 30-minute (approx) drive to Launceston
You will just love this pretty pocket of Tasmania which is home to some of our best wine producers, is close to the sea-side hamlets of Weymouth & Lulworth and a 35 (approx.) minute drive to the beaches and ocean at popular Bridport – easy to see why properties in this location are in high demand and eagerly sought. Call Alex today to arrange your inspection – 0407 319 701
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.