We are thrilled to be offering 64 Elphin Road for sale.
Situated within Council's General Residential zone, this property presents an ideal opportunity for redevelopment (STCA), particularly for the establishment of a medical facility. Its prime location along Elphin Road and Lyttleton Street, amidst a cluster of well-established specialist medical practices, makes it a strategic choice. Moreover, its proximity, being less than 500m from Calvary St Luke's Hospital, adds significant value to its potential as a healthcare-oriented development.
Overflowing with character & charm, this 1930's solid brick home could also be extended (STCA) to create your dream family home or renovate the current footprint & enjoy the expansive gardens – the choice is entirely yours.
This Elphin Road location is unmatched if you desire convenience, with both Scotch Oakburn and Launceston Church Grammar primary schools just metres away along with the previously mentioned specialist medical & allied health businesses, & the Launceston CBD, supermarkets & independent stores are a two minute drive by car.
• Approximately 1261m2 over 2 titles
• 2 expansive bedrooms
• 1 bathroom + separate toilet
• Generous living & dining rooms
• Stunning original features throughout
• Private, established gardens
• Garage, carport and loads of off-street parking
• Several outbuildings perfect for extra storage
• Flat walk to Launceston CBD or a 2-minute drive
• St Luke’s Private Hospital nearby
• Walk to public & private schools
• Easy access to shops & public transport
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room