This beautiful home sits in an elevated position and is designed to take in the spectacular views of the ever-changing Tamar River as it gently weaves its way to meet with the ocean. Large, strategically placed windows not only showcase the river views, they also allow sunlight to flood the interior reducing the need for artificial lighting and minimizing energy consumption. The windows are also equipped with energy-efficient glazing, effectively insulating the home and reducing heating and cooling demands.
The most important element of the pre-construction brief was to create a home showcasing its commitment to reducing environmental impact while providing a comfortable and modern living space. Hydronic heating is featured throughout the living, dining & kitchen area keeping you silently & comfortably warm. The 12.4KW solar panels + 17.8KW battery will draw their energy from the sun & the 2 x 11250 poly water tanks will collect rainwater.
The surrounding gardens have a simple aesthetic, with massed plantings, feature trees and a level, private back lawned area for your pets and children – there is also room for chickens and a vegetable garden.
Showcasing sustainable design elements, a parred back interior and with no expense being spared on this superbly crafted custom-built home it will appeal to those seeking space, style, privacy and a breath-taking outlook.
• Multi-storey 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom
home that is a triumph in timeless design
• 464m2 (approx) floor space
• Main + guest bedrooms feature ensuites
+ walk in/through wardrobes
• Large home office with highly functional cabinetry
• Stunning timber joinery features in the
dreamy Chef’s kitchen
• Large butler’s pantry adjoins the kitchen
• Quality European appliances
• Hydronic, electric & wood heating
• Polished concrete flooring – heated
• Internal Japanese style garden
• Alfresco entertaining space with outdoor kitchen
featuring pizza oven & wood heater)
• Spotted Gum/Tas Oak timber ceilings
• Feature Shou-Sugi charred timber
• 2 x 11250 polywater tanks
• Brilliantly efficient 12.4KW solar panels + 17.8KW battery
• Automated garden watering system
• Garaging for 2 cars + carport + open parking
• Extra remote-controlled storage perfect for the bikes
Howell Property Group has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee its validity. Prospective clients are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Hydronic Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank